EDI EW-7833UAC :: 1750 Mbit/s dual-band USB WIFI adapter
Item-No.: EDI EW-7833UAC
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/n
- Wireless-AC / N
AC1750 dual-band WIFI USB 3.0 adapter with 180-degree directional antenna
- High-speed 11ac WIFI: The latest generation of the AC1750 WIFI for HD streaming and online gaming with a data transfer rate of up to 450 Mbit/s (2.4 GHz) or 1300 Mbit/s (5 GHz)
- USB 3.0 adapter: Enables actual 11ac WIFI data transfer rate
- Improved data transfer with beamforming technology: For targeted data transfer between the transmitting and receiving device for a more reliable WIFI connection with no interruptions or loss of WIFI signal
- High performance with 3T3R MIMO technology: Three transmitting antennas and three receiving antennas for optimised performance
- Flexible, folding antenna: Folding, 180-degree directional antenna for optimal WIFI connection
- Secure WIFI network: High level of security with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA & WPA2 encryption
- Simple one-click WIFI connection: WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Set-up) button for simple and automatic set-up of the WIFI connection
- Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS 10.7 or higher and Linux
High-speed 802.11ac dual-band routers are already available, but the WIFI-enabled end devices normally still feature the 802.11 WIFI standard. The EW-7833UAC USB 3.0 adapter lets you upgrade your end device to a powerful 802.11ac dual-band device, so that you can enjoy faster data transfer rates with no interruptions in the 5 GHz frequency range.
The high-performance 3T3R MIMO technology opens up the fastest possible transfer speeds of up to 1300 Mbit/s and is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n wireless devices.
Easy upgrade to the fastest 11ac WIFI
Supports the 802.11ac standard and USB 3.0 for data transfer rates of up to 1300 Mbit/s at a 5 GHz frequency; almost three times as fast as with the 802.11 WIFI standard. Your PC and notebook will become a high-speed 802.11ac WIFI device so that you can stream videos and data at optimal performance.
Improved WIFI performance with beamforming technology
The beamforming technology uses signal processing algorithms for targeted data transfer between the transmitting and receiving devices.
The WIFI signal is focused from your router or access point to the target device, rather than being transmitted throughout the surrounding area. The beamforming technology improves reliability, range and coverage of the WIFI network by targeting the signal to reduce interruptions.
Powerful 3T3R MIMO technology
The EW-7833UAC is equipped with multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) technology, a transfer system enabling the use of multiple transmitting and receiving antennas. The three transmitting antennas and three receiving antennas of the EW-7833UAC increase the data transfer rate and improve the quality of the WIFI connection.
802.11ac achieved with USB 3.0
USB 3.0 is up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 and provides a maximum data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbit/s, while USB 2.0 achieves a maximum speed of 480 Mbit/s. The EW-7833UAC is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and, with USB 3.0, it enables better data transfer times and actual achievement of the 11ac WIFI data transfer rate.
Download and stream media
You can use the EW-7833UAC to download or stream media from YouTube, Netflix or other services without constantly having to wait for the media to reload. Or stream the media throughout the network from the network-attached storage (NAS) at an unprecedented speed. Streaming or downloading HD films is faster and more reliable than ever before thanks to the 802.11ac WIFI standard.
Dual-band wireless connectivity
The use of dual band improves performance and flexibility for WIFI-enabled devices. The EW-7833UAC supports the 2.4-GHz frequencies for data transfers of up to 450 Mbit/s, or the 5-GHz frequency for data transfers of up to 1300 Mbit/s. You can use the 2.4-GHz band to surf the Internet and check emails and the rarely used 5-GHz frequency for online gaming and video streaming.
180° adjustable, folding antenna
The adjustable, 180-degree folding antenna is an eye-catching design feature of the EW-7833UAC. The antenna can be angled for optimal WIFI reception or folded away to almost nothing when not in use.
Manufacturer : EDIMAX
Factory number : EW-7833UAC
Package weight : 0.133 kg
RoHS : conform
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/n
- Wireless-AC / N