EXSYS EX-6002POE :: Ethernet PoE 1Giga LAN 4 x USB 2.0 ports
Item-No.: EXSYS EX-6002POE
Category of goods: 0
The EX-6002PoE allows you to easily connect external USB 2.0 hard drive housings, memory sticks, USB scanners or USB printers over the network
(10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet) or as a USB 2.0 hub.
You are therefore no longer dependent on a specified distance but can integrate every USB 2.0 peripheral over the network with a
freely selectable IP address. The devices are controlled via the supplied software.
The EX-6002PoE is supplied in a metal housing and the four USB 2.0 ports as well as the power supply connection are screw-mountable. It can be used in a 19" rack with DIN rail kit.
The EX-6002PoE supports power over Ethernet and requires no additional power supply unit.
• Makes 4 USB peripherals available over your existing network
• High-performance USB enhancement, server over IP or 4-port USB 2.0 hub
• Four high-speed, high-performance USB 2.0 outputs
• Supports file server, scan server or print server
• Supports fixed IP and DHCP client
• No distance limitation for USB peripherals within the network
• Can be used for MFPs (multi-function printers), USB printers, scanners, memory sticks, USB hard drives, storage devices, etc.
• Intuitive user interface for easy configuration and firmware upgrade
• The EX-6002PoE can either be controlled via TCP/IP or USB 2.0.
Manufacturer : EXSYS
Factory number : EX-6002POE
Package weight : 0.84 kg
RoHS : conform