HMBG 1402 :: USB 3.0 A-plug > A-socket with switch + cable
Item-No.: HMBG 1402
USB 3.0 ON/OFF switch for easy switch-on and restart of connected USB devices. USB switch including connection cable (0.8 m)
Do you have external hard drives that run and run but are never needed?
Do you have to crawl under your desk to disconnect a device?
Are your USB ports worn out?
It doesn't have to be this way — the solution is a USB switch!
Simply connect it between the computer and the USB device and switch the device on and off whenever you want.
A signal LED shows the activity of the connected device.
The USB switch works with any USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 device.
The perfect adapter for an external hard drive or disc drive, keyboard, mouse, HDD, printer, scanner, sound card,
headphones, lamp, speaker, fan, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB stick, docking station, console accessories, memory card reader/chip card reader, USB
monitor, Arduino controller, Raspberry Pi, PC, Mac, laptop, Netbook, smartphone, NodeMCU and much more...
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- Supported operating systems: compatible with all operating systems
- Display: Signal LED shows activity (on or off)
- Housing material and colour: rubberised plastic, matt black, with mirror
- Dimensions: 5.6 cm x 2.5 cm x 1.3 cm
- Weight: 10 g
- Included in delivery: 1x USB switch, 1x USB 3.0 cable (male-female [approx. 0.8 m long])
Manufacturer : HMBG
Factory number : 1402
Package weight : 0.067 kg
RoHS : conform