This device is equipped with a mains plug that cannot be used / is not approved for use in the country you specified in the shop settings.
Import is therefore permitted only if the device is intended for re-export or if the device is converted to the target country’s connector standard by trained specialists or a qualified shop. Please observe the relevant statutory regulations in the respective target country.
- 8x socket for non-heating appliances (IEC 320 C13)
- Power supply
- Mains voltage input
- 180 - 240 V AC
- Mains plug
- C19KS - IEC cable plug 16 A (m)
- Power supply, on device
- C20 - IEC socket 16 A (m)
XANTO S series - the UPS for the highest level of safety in industry and data centres - rack version 19"
XANTO S is based on double-conversion technology (VFI-SS-111) and causes a complete decoupling
of the consumers from the mains power. Thanks to its especially robust construction, it is particularly
suitable for protecting business-critical applications in industry and data centres.
• Double-conversion technology, the highest level of security, classification VFI-SS-111
• Hot swap battery: battery replacement during operation
• Advanced battery management (EBM+) for the highest life expectancy
• Scalable bridge time via external battery packs *
• Sequential load shedding via separate switchable output sockets
• RS-232 and USB interface
• Slot for optional interface cards (SNMP adapter, relay card, etc.)
• Emergency stop interface, programmable input and output contacts
• Including shut-down, management and monitoring software DataWatch
• 2-year warranty including batteries and free 24-hr advance replacement
* Not XST700, XSR700
• Power: 3000 VA/2700 W
• Typical Back-up time (50% load): 11 min