ROLLEI 22580 :: Carbon Tripod
Item-No.: ROLLEI 22580
Category of goods: 0
Rock Solid Carbon Stativ Gamma
- Tripod pipes made of 100 % carbon
- 8 layers of carbon manufactured with cross structure for an extreme stability - optimum vibration damping when using lenses with large focal lengths
- Stable and protected against corrosion
- Robust and powerful - at any location, even in the sand and saltwater!
- Suitable for all temperatures
- Mounting plate with 3/8 inch and 1/4 inch connection
- Leg angle of attack with three locking positions
- Quick release for leg-locking
- Ideal for taking pictures near the ground
- Extremely high loading capacity (16 kg)
- Especially designed for travel and nature photographers
- Spikes for a secure grip
Rollei Rock Solid Carbon Gamma tripod
To meet the increasingly demanding requirements of travel and nature photographers, Rollei has developed the Rock Solid Carbon range of lightweight, stable and weatherproof travel tripods. Rock solid by name, rock solid by nature: to guarantee photographers an ultra-stable tripod when shooting any kind of subject, the tripod tubes are made from 100% carbon fibre. And they’re in good company: the vertical stabilizer on the Airbus A380 also consists entirely of carbon fibre reinforced plastic. This material not only resists the effects of weathering extremely well but is also corrosion-free and unaffected by either sand or salt water.
The flyweight in Rollei’s Rock Solid Carbon range of tripods
Our Gamma model weighs in at a mere 1.35 kg, while still being able to handle an impressive 16 kg of gear on its sturdy legs. Packed to go, it measures less than half a metre, and the legs can be pivoted a full 180° to enable the tripod to be used as a macro tripod. Whether it’s standing on unstable surfaces, ice or scree, the Rollei Rock Solid Carbon Gamma tripod is truly unshakeable: the carbon fibres are cross-woven in eight layers to produce an optimum vibration damping effect. Spikes are also included with the tripod, and can be quickly and easily attached to its legs, which feature three extensible sections. The ruggedized joints can be locked in three positions, while the quick-twist locks mean the tripod can be set up and ready for use in a matter of seconds.
A ready-to-go pro package
Apart from the solid spikes, Rollei’s Rock Solid Carbon Gamma tripod also comes equipped with an extra short centre column. For shooting in very cramped spaces, or where the situation requires quick response times under difficult lighting conditions, the travel tripod can easily be converted into a monopod. The Gamma doesn’t have a dedicated tripod head, since Rollei knows that pros usually have perfectly-matched 360° heads for their high-end camera housings.
Manufacturer : ROLLEI
Factory number : 22580
Package weight : 2.17 kg
RoHS : conform