PROXXON 23345 :: MC 15/3 - 15-Nm torque wrench
Item-No.: PROXXON 23345
Category of goods: 0
MicroClick MC 15 torque wrench
A clearly audible and noticeable click signal indicates the automatic release of the torque wrench when the pre-selected torque is reached.
For torques of 3 - 15 Nm. With 1/4" square drive (6.3 mm). Additional adapter for the use of standard screwdriver bits (1/4" hex). Accuracy: +/- 4%. Also ideal for use when working on bikes. Total length: 195 mm.
• (1) With 1/4" square drive and reversing lever for clockwise and anticlockwise rotation.
• (2) Sturdy steel shaft with optimum corrosion protection: 2x nickel-plated plus matt chrome-plated finish.
• (3) Each piece calibrated separately and then inspected. With permanent lasered serial number for identification.
• (4) Easy-to-read analogue display with additional micro scale for fine adjustments.
• (5) Preselect the torque by turning the knurled ring on the end of the handle. The selected value is fixed by sliding it into position.
The MC 15 is a precision tool. Comes complete with a practical plastic case for storage.
Manufacturer : PROXXON
Factory number : 23345
Package weight : 0.428 kg
RoHS : conform