WERA KK 1460 :: Kraftform compact torque micro-set ESD/6 SB
Item-No.: WERA KK 1460
Category of goods: 0
WERA KK 1460
Compact handle/interchangeable blade system for torque-controlled small screw fittings.
• Torque tool with a preset torque of 3.5 cNm (precision +- 10%)
• Torque recommended by leading smartphone manufacturers.
The Kraftform Micro ESD torque screwdriver is ideal for torque-controlled screw fitting on electrostatically sensitive components. Suitable for holding bits with 4-mm half-moon drive (Wera series 9) and bits with 4-mm HIOS-drive (Wera series 21). Tamper-proof.
• Clearly audible and perceptible excess load signal when the set torque is reached.
• Unlimited manual loosening torque.
• Electrical surface resistance < 10 to the power 9 ohm for safe protection against electrostatic energy.
• Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN 61340-5-1.
• Compact handle/interchangeable blade system for extremely fast blade replacement.
• Kraftform micro handle with rotating cap and fast turning zone for lightning-fast twisting. Time-consuming change of grip is no longer necessary.
• Power zone with integrated soft zones for the transmission of high loosening and torque specification.
• Precision zone directly on the blade for the right angle of rotation for adjustment work.
• Lightning-fast bit fixing: Simply push into the holder; self-locking, secure fit. To change the bit, simply push the sleeve forward and remove the bit.
• Free-running actuating sleeve for easy guidance of the tool during the screwing process.
• Bits suitable for manual and machine-operated fittings with electric screwdrivers (including Delvo HIOS, Delvo, Sehan.)
• Use on smartphones, mobile phones, cameras, electronic devices, in dental laboratories and dental practices, for example.
1460 Micro ESD 1 x 1460 ESD
851/9 C 1 x PH 00x44; 1 x PH 0x44
867/9 C TORX PLUS®
1 x 1 IPx44; 1 x 3 IPx44
873/9 Five Lobe 1 x # 1x44
Manufacturer : WERA
Factory number : 5073673001
Package weight : 0.128 kg
RoHS : conform