PEAKTECH 5200 :: Wood and material moisture meter
Item-No.: PEAKTECH 5200
High-quality, user-friendly and universal wood and material moisture meter.
The appliance is equipped with an LCD display that displays humidity and ambient temperature measurements. It is also equipped with a LED display for rapid pass-fail evaluation of the measured values.
Freshly harvested timber has a moisture content of about 50% and after a year it is still approx. 30 - 35%. Burning wood with a high moisture content in stoves decreases their efficiency and increases the output
of pollutants, such as soot and particulate matter. It can also cause gloss soot to accumulate in chimneys, which can lead to flue fires. This device is ideal for the wood storage, inspection during the heating season or use in the construction industry.
• Measures the moisture of wood and cardboard as well as building materials such as plaster, cement and masonry
• LCD display with backlight
• Interchangeable probes
• Shock and impact resistant enclosure
• Easy to use
• Measured value hold function and automatic shut-off
• LED display (green, yellow, red) for pass-fail readings
• Supplied accessories: 9 V battery, 2x spare probes and user manual
Wood, cardboard: 6 - 60% ± 2.0%
Mortar, plastic: 0.2 - 2.9% ± 0.1%
Ambient temperature: 0 - 40°C/32 - 99°F
Operating voltage: 9-V battery
Dimensions (W x H x D): 51 x 122 x 45 mm
Weight: 115 g
Manufacturer : PEAKTECH
Factory number : P 5200
Package weight : 0.162 kg
RoHS : conform