JOK 30 910 :: JOKARI Locator
Item-No.: JOK 30 910
JOKARI Locator system
- Stripping a wire with varying outer sheath thickness makes it difficult to avoid damaging the inner conductor because the cutting depth of the blades and the pressure of the hand cannot be precisely controlled.
- With the Locator system, the user can equip their Allrounder or UNI-Plus tool with a power and level limiter (locator).
- Once the blade distances have been defined by precisely setting the locator to the outer sheath thickness of the wire, the blades are limited in how far into the outer sheath they can cut when the tool is closed.
- This system significantly speeds up the process when frequently stripping the same types of wire.
- Adjusting the Locator allows the blade distance in the Allrounder stripper to be precisely set at a diameter of between 4.0 and 11.9 mm.
- The Locator box can easily be stored in the tool grip and is equipped with an Allen key.
- The Locator comes in different colours, giving users the option of assigning specific Locators to commonly used wire types.
- The Locator system ensures that cuts caused by sharp blades are avoided and achieves a mandatory level of process safety for wire stripping applications.
Manufacturer : JOKARI
Factory number : 30910
Package weight : 0.026 kg
RoHS : conform