PEAKTECH 2802 :: Distance-Meter, 80 m
Item-No.: PEAKTECH 2802
This series of professional laser distance meters with multiline LCD display and backlight is specifically designed for distance measurements of high accuracy and faraway, hard to reach places.
Shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, Pythagoras, area and volume calculation allow a fast and reliable measurement. 99 recorded readings can be stored to the internal memory by keystroke to recall these values
again later. In addition, a 90° angle try square at the lower end of the measuring device can be expanded in order to ensure a precise alignment to the measuring point.
Hereby, this new series of laser distance meters offers a high variety of functions for the daily use in building sector, the architecture, landscaping or many other areas.
- Distance measurements up to max. 80 m
- Indirect measurement (Pythagorean)
- Area and Volume calculation
- Addition- and subtraction function
- Continuous, MIN and MAX measurements
- Self-timed measurement of 1 sec. to 60 sec.
- Memory for the last 99 readings
- Water Level and tripod thread
- Class 2 laser, <1 mW, 620 nm - 680 nm
- Auto Power Off
- Accessories: Batteries, Carrying Case and Manual
Measuring range: 0.05 m … 80 m
Accuracy: ±2 mm
Measuring units: m (meter), in (inch), ft (feet)
Internal Memory: 99 values
Laser: Class 2 ; 620nm - 680 nm
Operation voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
Dimensions: 54 x 118 x 28 mm
Weight: 130 g
Manufacturer : PEAKTECH
Factory number : P 2802
Package weight : 0.279 kg
RoHS : conform