CYBERJACK SEC :: cyberJack secoder (USB)
Item-No.: CYBERJACK SEC
cyberJack® secoder (USB)
Your entry into online banking
The cyberJack® secoder is the smallest member of the cyberJack® family. This chip card reader was designed specifically for convenient and secure online banking with the SECCOS bank card.
The SECODER standard has been specified by the German banking industry. The aim was to establish a simple chip card reader optimised primarily for online banking so that online transactions can be even better protected by a data visualisation on the display of the card reader.
The cyberJack secoder® therefore includes, amongst other things, a special security feature that supports the secure viewing of online banking transaction data. For example, the recipient account number and amount of the transactions are shown on your own display. You can thus immediately expose hackers who try to manipulate the recipient account number of your transfer. Because the display of the cyberJack® secoder is always independent of the display of your PC monitor and therefore cannot be manipulated by trojan horses or phishers.
• Colour: silver
• Interfaces: CT-API, PC/SC 2.0 (commands partly limited by SECODER specification), ISO 7816
• USB full-speed for USB 2.0
• Dimensions: 62 x 95 x 13 mm (W x H x D)
• Operating systems: Windows 2000/2003 Server/XP/Vista
• Certifications: ZKA approval, WHQL (Microsoft), RoHS compliant|Optional: ITSEC E2/high (TÜV-IT), Digital Signature Act D/A
Manufacturer : REINER-SCT
Factory number : 2714100000
Package weight : 0.332 kg
RoHS : conform