ARDUINO M0 PRO :: Arduino Zero Pro, 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+, USB
Item-No.: ARDUINO M0 PRO
Category of goods: 0
ARDUINO M0 PRO
The Arduino™ Zero Pro development board is based on a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core and features the ATSAMD21G18 MCU.
The Zero Pro provides a platform for innovative developers to integrate the IoT (Internet of Things) into their projects. The high-performance ARM Cortex® M0 core is ideal for IoT development and offers a range of ways to communicate with MCUs, computers, Arduino™ products and mobile devices.
Another key feature of the Arduino Zero Pro is its embedded debugger (EDBG), which does not require any additional hardware.
• Microcontroller: ATSAMD21G18, 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+
• Embedded debugger
• Operating voltage: 3.3 V
• Input voltage: 7 - 12 V
• Input voltage, max.: 6 - 20 V
• Digital I/O pins: 20 (2 PWM)
• UART: 1
• Analogue input pins: 6, 12-bit ADC channel
• Analogue output pins: 1, 10-bit DAC
• DC per I/O pin: 7 mA
• Flash memory: 256 KB
• SRAM: 32 KB
• 32-bit real-time counter (RTC) with clock/calendar function
• 32-bit CRC generator
• Two-channel Inter IC Sound (I2S) interface
• Peripheral touch controller (PTC)
• Clock speed: 48 MHz
Note: Unlike other Arduino™ boards, this board only needs an operating voltage of 3.3 V. The maximum voltage for the I/O pins is 3.3 V. Voltages higher than 3.3 V may damage the board.
Manufacturer : ARDUINO
Factory number : A000111
Package weight : 0.031 kg
RoHS : conform