ARDUINO ENET2 :: Arduino Ethernet 2, ATmega32U4, without PoE
Item-No.: ARDUINO ENET2
Category of goods: 0
ARDUINO™ ETHERNET 2
The Arduino™ Ethernet 2 is a microcontroller board based on an ATmega32U4 and the new W5500 TCP/IP internet controller.
It has 20 digital inputs/outputs, of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analogue inputs, a 16-MHz oscillator, an RJ45 connection, a micro USB connection, a power connection, an ICSP port and a reset button.
The board contains everything you need to accompany a microcontroller — easy connection to a computer via USB cable and simple power supply via an AC/DC adapter or a battery.
The difference between this and the previous Arduino™ Ethernet model is that the Arduino™ Ethernet 2 is based not on the Arduino™ Uno with the ATmega328 microcontroller, but on the Arduino™ Leonardo with the ATmega32U4 microcontroller. The resulting additional difference is that USB communication is integrated in the ATmega32U4 and does not use an external USB to serial converter.
• Microcontroller: ATmega32U4
• Operating voltage: 5 V
• Input voltage (recommended): 7 - 12 V
• Input voltage (maximum): 6 - 20 V
• Digital I/O pins: 20 (of which 7 can be used for PWM output)
• Reserved Arduino pins: 4 for SD card, 10 for W5500
• Analogue input pins: 12
• Direct current at each I/O pin: 40 mA
• Direct current at 3.3-V pin: 1 A
• Flash memory: 32 KB (including 4 KB for bootloader)
• SRAM: 2.5 KB
• EEPROM: One KB
• Clock speed: 16 MHz
Manufacturer : ARDUINO
Factory number : A000022
Package weight : 0.036 kg
RoHS : conform