MEN 2274.1006 :: 7-segment display 19x13x12.5 mm, digits14.2 mm
Item-No.: MEN 2274.1006
Category of goods: 1
7-segment displays are the classical low-cost display elements that interact with a diverse range of input and output devices such as keyboards. As a general rule, mechanical height differences between individual components must
be aligned. For SMD assembly, either DIL sockets or time-consuming sandwich boards are currently used to compensate for these differences in height to the printed circuit board.
The MENTOR 7-segment display (patent-pending) solves this problem using infinitely variable height adjustment.
Advantages: a more efficient assembly process with low costs and valuable time saving.
- Innovative 7-segment display
- Infinitely variable height adjustment solves the sandwich board problem
- Free choice of LED colours; also possible to use dual and RGB LEDs
- Use of low-current LEDs
- Faster and more cost-effective assembly process than THT
- Modular design permits the replacement of the individual components in the event of an LED failure. Conventional segment displays must be replaced as a whole
As standard, the 7-segment display is available in the heights 9.7 mm and 12.5 m as well as the three digit sizes 7.62 mm,10.16 mm and 14.2 mm.
L x H x W: 19 x 13 x 12.5 mm
Digit height: 14.2 mm
Manufacturer : MENTOR
Factory number : 2274.1006
Package weight : 0.002 kg
RoHS : conform