AS 25555 :: Shutter timer - Plus
Item-No.: AS 25555
Category of goods: 0
The PLUS timer is used to conveniently control a wired tubular motor.
The timer is equipped with a daily and weekly programme for the customised programming of
opening and closing times. It also features a switchable vacation function.
In addition, the timer has a power reserve of 5 hours in the event of a power failure, no batteries required!
Connection for sunlight and
twilight sensor PLUS, article 25556 * . Not suitable for remote-controlled tubular motors (PREMIUM).
Modern design with an extra-large display without intermediate frames.
Compatible with switching systems from most other manufacturers thanks to a
50 X 50 mm design based on DIN 49075. Most switch manufacturers offer appropriate subframes for adaptation
Standby consumption of approximately 0.6 watts.
Made in Germany
- Daily and weekly programme
- Suitable for sunlight and twilight sensor PLUS article 25556*
- Manual operation possible at any time, even in automatic mode
- Good readability thanks to an extra-large display
- Random generator for vacation periods for more safety
- Automatic summer and winter time changeover
- 5 Hours power reserve in the event of a power failure
- Easy-to-use, illustrated instructions
- Interchangeable frame system (inner dimension 50x50 mm, compatible with switch series based on DIN 49075)
- Low standby consumption of approximately 0.6 watts
Not suitable for remote-controlled tubular motors (PREMIUM)
- Made in Germany
* Sunlight and twilight sensor PLUS not included
Manufacturer : SCHELLENBERG
Factory number : 25555
Package weight : 0.157 kg
RoHS : conform