WDS100T1B0B :: WD Blue M.2 1TB Internal SSD
Item-No.: WDS100T1B0B Memory:
Category of goods: 0
WD Blue PC SSD 1TB, M.2
Upgraded storage for high-end performance PCs
- M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s
With superior performance and a leader in reliability, the WD Blue SSD offers digital storage that is optimized for multi-tasking and ready to keep up with your high performance computing needs. Available in both 2.5"/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors and WD’s Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab™), the WD Blue SSD is compatible with a wide range of computers, so you can be sure you are making the right choice. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability.
- Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs.
- WD FIT Lab™ certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive.
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
- Type: Solid State modules (SSM)
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: M.2/B-M-Key (SATA 6Gb/s)
- Read: 545MB/s
- Write: 525MB/s
- IOPS 4K read/Write: 100k/80k
- NAND: TLC Toggle (15nm, Toshiba/Sandisk)
- TBW: 400TB
- MTBF: 1.75 Mio. hours
- Controller: Marvell 88SS1074, 4 NAND-channels
- Protocol: AHCI
- Encryption: not available
- Power consumption: 4.4W (operation), 0.045W (idle)
- Dimensions: 80x22x1.35mm
Manufacturer : WESTERN DIGITAL
Factory number : WDS100T1B0B
Package weight : 0.042 kg
RoHS : conform
- M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s