RD400-M2-512 :: OCZ SSD RD400 NVMe 512 GB M.2
Category of goods: 0
Toshiba OCZ RD400 512GB, M.2
Groundbreakingly fast M.2 SSD (2280) for PCIe 2.0/3.0 with NVMe support & 512 GB storage capacity: up to 2600/1,600 MB/s read/write (PCIe 3.0 x4)
- Design: Solid State Module (SSM)
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: M.2/M-Key (PCIe 3.0 x4)
- Read: 2600 MB/s
- Write: 1600 MB/s
- IOPS 4K read/write: 190 k/120 k
- NAND: MLC toggle (15 nm, Toshiba)
- TBW: 296 TB
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- Controller: Toshiba TC58NCP070GSB, 4 NAND channels
- Protocol: NVMe 1.1b
- Encryption: N/A
- Power consumption: 6.4 W (in operation), not specified (idle)
- Dimensions: 80x22x3.5 mm
- Special features: L1.2 low-power-standby (0.006 W)
For motherboards without M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4) interface, this SSD is also available as a set with a PCIe-x4 adapter card with heat conduction pad.
Advanced Warranty Program: free advance replacement and pick-up service!
Here is a short summary of the new guarantee procedure, which no SSD manufacturer other than Toshiba-OCZ offers:
- The invoice is no longer required in the event of a technical problem — all you need is the serial number.
- If the support team confirms that the item is faulty, the customer will be sent a new product immediately (advance exchange).
- The new item will include a return label for the faulty product.
Manufacturer : OCZ
Factory number : RVD400-M22280-512G
Package weight : 0.063 kg
RoHS : conform