WDS250G1B0A :: WD Blue 250GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD
Category of goods: 0
WD Blue PC SSD 250GB, SATA
Upgraded storage for high-end performance PCs
With superior performance and a leader in reliability, the WD Blue SSD offers digital storage that is optimized for multi-tasking and ready to keep up with your high performance computing needs. Available in both 2.5"/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors and WD’s Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab™), the WD Blue SSD is compatible with a wide range of computers, so you can be sure you are making the right choice. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability.
- Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs.
- WD FIT Lab™ certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive.
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
- Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Read: 540MB/s
- Write: 500MB/s
- IOPS 4K read/Write: 97k/79k
- NAND: TLC Toggle (15nm, Toshiba/Sandisk)
- TBW: 100TB
- MTBF: 1.75 Mio. hours
- Controller: Marvell 88SS1074, 4 NAND-channels
- Protocol: AHCI
- Encryption: not available
- Power consumption: 3.4W (operation), 0.042W (idle)
- Dimensions: 100x70x7mm
Manufacturer : WESTERN DIGITAL
Factory number : WDS250G1B0A
RoHS : conform