CT750MX300SSD1 :: Crucial MX300 750-GB SSD, 6.35 cm (2.5")
Category of goods: 0
Crucial MX300 750GB, SATA
- 2.5” HDD format
Instant performance that lasts.
Increase the speed, durability and efficiency of your system for years to come with the Crucial MX300 SSD. Boot up in seconds and fly through the most demanding applications with an SSD that combines the latest 3D NAND flash technology with the proven success of previous MX-series SSDs. Your storage drive isn't just a container, it is the engine that loads and saves everything you do and use. Get more out of your computer by boosting nearly every aspect of its performance.
- Design: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6 GB/s
- Read: 530 MB/s
- Write: 510 MB/s
- IOPS 4K read/write: 92 k/83 k
- NAND: 3D NAND TLC Toggle (Micron)
- TBW: 160 TB
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- Controller: Marvell 88SS1074, 4 NAND channels
- Protocol: AHCI
- Encryption: 256-bit AES, TCG Opal 2.0
- Power consumption: Not specified (operation), not specified (idle)
- Dimensions:100x70x7 mm
- Features: power-loss protection, including spacer for heights of 9.5 mm, and cloning software (Acronis True Image HD)
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash-memory manufacturers in the world, the Crucial MX300 draws on the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced storage technologies. The manufacturer has performed more than 1000 hours of validation testing on the Crucial MX300 in addition to hundreds of SSD qualification tests, thus ensuring that the MX300 is thoroughly tried and tested. You'll notice the difference!
Manufacturer : CRUCIAL
Factory number : CT750MX300SSD1
Package weight : 0.11 kg
RoHS : conform
- 2.5” HDD format