SAMS MB-SD32D :: SDHC card, 32 GB — Samsung — Class 10 — UHS-1
Item-No.: SAMS MB-SD32D
Category of goods: 0
Samsung SD Speicherkarte PRO Plus 32 GB
Exceptionally high read and write transfer rates
The Samsung ultra-fast PRO Plus SD memory card sets new standards for action and extreme sports photography. All cards are specified according to UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and also comply with Class 10. This makes these memory cards ideal for 4K UHD video recording and playback. A data transfer rate of up to 95 MB/s read and up to 90 MB/s write enables seamless series shots or photo shooting in burst mode.
A perfect partner
Use the 4K UHD video features of camcorders and digital SLR cameras. These memory cards work with even the most sophisticated equipment and store your most special moments quickly and reliably.
Abundant storage capacity
Store over 2730 photos (1), 4 hours of Full HD video (2) or 7660 songs (3).* Take more photos and videos on your SLR camera or Full HD camcorder, safe in the knowledge that you will have sufficient memory space available without having to delete existing data.**
- 28 MP (6480 x 4320), super fine, average file size 11.5 MB.
- 1920 x 1080/60p, HQ, average file size 127.7 MB
- 4096 x 2160/24p, Pro, average file size 530.9 MB
- Average file size 4.1 MB.
* Test device: Samsung NX1. Samsung NX1. The details provided come from internal testing using a Samsung SD adapter for 91.5% utilisation of the typically available storage capacity. Results will vary depending on the test conditions and/or the devices used.
** The storage capacity stated in the product specification may be lower than the capacity displayed by the operating system due to different calculation methods.
4K Ultra HD video
Save precious moments in top quality. With Samsung SD PRO Plus memory cards you can store as many 4K UHD videos on your DSLR camera, laptop or camcorder as you wish, secure in the knowledge that your memories are safely stored. Replay them on a 4K UHD TV or monitor and enjoy beautiful moments over and over again.
Samsung memory cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
Samsung memory cards can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 85°C.
Samsung memory cards protect your precious data from damage caused by airport x-ray machines.
Not sensitive to magnetism
Samsung memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss — equivalent to the field generated by an MRI scanner.
Samsung internal tests showed these memory cards can easily withstand impacts with a g force of up to 1500 g.
- Samsung will not be liable for damage or loss of data which may occur during attempted data recovery.
- 1 GB corresponds to 1,000,000,000 bytes. Part of the storage capacity may be used for file management and system files. The actual usable capacity may be slightly lower. Samsung reserves the right to change specifications and designs without prior notice.
- All details were carefully checked at the time of publication. Samsung assumes no liability for any errors or incomplete information.
Manufacturer : SAMSUNG
Factory number : MB-SD32D/EU
Package weight : 0.024 kg
RoHS : conform