SAMS MB-SC64D :: SDXC card, 64 GB — Samsung — Class 10 — UHS-1
Item-No.: SAMS MB-SC64D
Category of goods: 0
Samsung SD-Speicherkarte EVO Plus 64 GB
High read and write speeds
Samsung's SD EVO Plus series offers high storage capacity for many devices and applications. These cards meet the UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 standards, and are ideal for photo storage and for video recording and playback in Full HD quality. Thanks to data transfer rates of up to 80 MB/s read and up to 20 MB/s write, apps start quickly, video playback is lag free and data can be transferred quickly.
The perfect partner
Get the most out of digital SLR cameras and Full HD camcorders. This memory card works perfectly even with the most modern devices and saves your digital memories reliably and for a long time.
Abundant storage capacity
Store over 5470 photos (1), 8 hours, 10 minutes of Full HD video (2) or 15,330 songs (3).* Take more photos and videos on your SLR camera or Full HD camcorder, safe in the knowledge that you will have sufficient memory space available without having to delete existing data.**
- 28 MP (6480 x 4320), super fine, average file size 11.5 MB.
- 1920 x 1080/60p, HQ, average file size 127.7 MB
- Average file size 4.1 MB.
* Test device: Samsung NX1. The details provided come from internal testing using a Samsung SD adapter for 91.5% utilisation of the typically available storage capacity. Results will vary depending on the test conditions and/or the devices used.
** The storage capacity stated in the product specification may be lower than the capacity displayed by the operating system due to different calculation methods.
Full HD video
Keep your most precious moments safe. With the Samsung SD EVO Plus you can record and safely store high-resolution Full HD videos with digital SLR cameras or Full HD camcorders. Play these back on your Full HD TV or monitor and immerse yourself in your memories.
Samsung memory cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
Samsung memory cards can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 85°C.
Samsung memory cards protect your precious data from damage caused by airport x-ray machines.
Not sensitive to magnetism
Samsung memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss — equivalent to the field generated by an MRI scanner.
Samsung internal tests showed these memory cards can easily withstand impacts with a g force of up to 1500 g.
- Samsung will not be liable for damage or loss of data which may occur during attempted data recovery.
- 1 GB corresponds to 1,000,000,000 bytes. Part of the storage capacity may be used for file management and system files. The actual usable capacity may be slightly lower. Samsung reserves the right to change specifications and designs without prior notice.
- All details were carefully checked at the time of publication. Samsung assumes no liability for any errors or incomplete information.
Manufacturer : SAMSUNG
Factory number : MB-SC64D/EU
Package weight : 0.014 kg
RoHS : conform