HCPL 0721 :: MOSFET-Optocoupler 3.75 kV 25 MBd SO8
Item-No.: HCPL 0721
Available in the SO-8 housing, the HCPL-072X optocoupler uses the latest CMOS IC technology to achieve outstanding performance with very low power consumption.
The HCPL-072x requires only two bypass capacitors for complete CMOS-compatibility.
The basic building blocks of the HCPL-072x are a CMOS-LED driver IC, a high-speed LED and a CMOS detector IC. A CMOS-logic input signal controls the LED driver IC that provides the power to the LED. The detector includes an integrated photodiode, a high-speed transimpedance amplifier and a comparator with a power driver.
• +5 V CMOS-compatible
• 20 ns max prop. propagation deviation
• High speed, up to 25 MBd
• 40 ns max. prop. delay
• 10 kV/us minimum common mode rejection
• -40°C to 85°C temperature range
• Safety and official approvals
- 3750 Vrms for 1 min per UL 1577
- IEC / EN / DIN EN 60747-5-2
- VIORM = 560 Vpeak for HCPL-072X
• Digital fieldbus isolation: CC-link, DeviceNet, Profibus, SDS
• AC plasma display panel level shifting
• Multiplex data transmission
• Computer peripheral interface
• Microprocessor system interface
Manufacturer : AVAGO
Factory number : HCPL0721-SMD
Package weight : 0.0001 kg
RoHS : conform