WINS2012 STD 1U :: Windows Server 2012 - 1 user [DSP]
Item-No.: WINS2012 STD 1U
Category of goods: 0
Windows Server 2012 - 1 User DSP
- 1 additional user CAL
• License for 1 user
When companies want to build a private cloud or offer/securely connect cloud services, they need a consistent, integrated approach that helps them to master basic business and
IT challenges. At the same time, they want to use new applications and services that can be provided both locally and in public cloud environments.
Optimise your IT infrastructure for the Cloud with Windows Server 2012, and use the best possible solution to meet these unique requirements.
Windows Server 2012 has all the experience to create and operate public clouds, in order to offer a highly flexible and cost-effective server platform for private cloud solutions. It offers companies and hosting providers a scalable, dynamic and multi-tenant cloud infrastructure that securely connects locations. This allows fast and efficient IT that meets business requirements.
Verifying the system requirements
The estimated system requirements for Windows Server 2012 R2 are specified below. If the computer does not meet these minimum requirements, the product cannot be properly installed. The actual requirements depend on the system configuration and the installed applications and features.
The considerable scope of potential deployments makes it unrealistic to specify "recommended" system requirements that are universally valid. Consult the documentation for each server role that you wish to deploy for more information on the resource requirements of specific server roles. You will get the best results by performing test deployments to determine the corresponding system requirements for specific deployment scenarios.
Processor: at least 1.4 Ghz processor with 64 bits (processor performance is not only dependent on the clock frequency of the processor, but also on the number of processor cores and the size of the processor cache.)
RAM: at least 512 MB
Disk space requirements: at least 32 GB
• Gigabit (10/100/1000BaseT) Ethernet adapter
• DVD drive (if you wish to install the operating system via DVD media)
• Super-VGA monitor (1024 x 768) or monitor with higher resolution
• Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
• Internet access (charges may apply)
If you create a virtual machine that only supports the minimum hardware requirements (1 processor core and 512 MB of RAM), and then try to install this version on the virtual machine, an error occurs during setup.
To avoid this problem, perform one of the following actions:
• Assign more than 800 MB of RAM to the virtual machine on which this version is to be installed. After setup, you can change the assignment to 512 MB RAM depending on the actual server configuration.
• Interrupt the starting process of this version on the virtual machine with SHIFT+F10. Create an installation partition in the open command prompt using "Diskpart.exe" and format it. Execute Wpeutil createpagefile /path=C:\pf.sys (providing you have created the installation partition "C:"). Close the command prompt, and continue the setup.
Note that the absolute minimum value for a successful installation is 32 GB. This minimum value allows you to install Windows Server 2012 R2 in Server Core mode with the server roll for Web Services (IIS). A server in the server core mode is approx. 4 GB smaller than the same server in the "server with graphical user interface" mode. For the smallest possible installation memory requirements start with a Server Core installation and completely remove unneeded server roles or features using "features on demand". More information about the Server Core mode and the mode for the minimal server interface can be found under Windows Server installation options.
In the following cases, additional disk space is required for the system partition:
• If you install the system via a network.
• Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM require a larger disk space for exports, sleep mode and backup files.
Manufacturer : MICROSOFT
Factory number : R18-03739
Package weight : 0.03 kg
- 1 additional user CAL