WIN8.1 64 UK :: Operating system - 64Bit - COEM - English
Item-No.: WIN8.1 64 UK
Category of goods: 0
Windows 8.1 COEM 64 Bit (englisch)
The new Windows
The new Windows brings together everything that's important to you - irrespective of device limits and regardless of whether you're at home, on the road or in the workplace. Windows 8.1 transforms PCs and tablets into ever-ready tools that work the way you want them to.
Windows 8.1 puts the user at the centre. The modern design of the user interface, which can also be operated via touch controls, allows quick access to all important apps and information, so users spend less time searching. The pre-installed apps facilitate the daily use of tablets, notebooks and PCs, and there are thousands more apps to choose from in the Windows Store. Windows 8.1 is fast, safe and reliable, compatible with Windows 7 applications1 and perfectly integrated with online and cloud services so users can take care of the things that are important to them - at home, on the road and in the workplace.
• Intuitive operation: The modern user interface makes apps easier to use - via touch control using pen input or the mouse and keyboard
• Apps on board: Numerous apps, including Skype, Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Photos, SkyDrive, Reader, Music and Video, are included in delivery
• Internet Explorer 11 - the website takes centre stage: The current generation of browsers supports all web standards and is fast, secure and easy to use
• Seamless integration of cloud and web services: Access social networks around the clock and stay connected with friends, family and colleagues
• Compatible: Desktop applications, PC games and peripherals developed for Windows 7 can also be used1 with Windows 8.1
• Many new features and improvements: Countless small and large improvements, including the ability to use three apps at the same time as well as new features and settings, make it easier for users to use Windows 8.1 the way they want - at home, on the road and in the workplace
1) can not be guaranteed for all applications and devices
Windows 8.1 system requirements
A PC must meet the following requirements to run Windows 8.1:
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX and SSE2 (more information*)
• RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
• Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM driver
If you use Windows 8, you will receive a free update to Windows 8.1. Simply click the Windows Store tile on the start page.
Additional requirements for certain features:
• For touch input, a tablet PC or a monitor that supports multi-touch is required. (More information*)
• In order to download, run and dock apps from the Windows Store, you need an Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
• For some functions, a Microsoft account is required.
• Internet access (Internet service provider fees may apply.)
• Firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows certification authority in the UEFI signature database is required for a safe start.
• For optimal performance, a graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 10 or higher may be required for some games and programs.
• Separate playback software is required to play DVDs. (More information*)
• The licence for Windows Media Center is available separately. (More information*)
• For BitLocker To Go, a USB flash drive is required. (only Windows 8.1 Pro)
• For BitLocker, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive is required (only Windows 8.1 Pro).
• For Client Hyper-V, a 64-bit system with Second Level Address Translation (SLAT) and 2 GB of additional RAM is required (only Windows 8.1 Pro).
• To watch and record TV shows with Windows Media Center, a TV tuner is required (only Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center pack).
• A display adapter that supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3 and a WiFi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct are required for Miracast.
• To print via Wi-Fi Direct, a WiFi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing are required.
• The content of the free Internet TV depends on the respective region. Additional fees may apply for some content (only Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center pack).
• If you want to use a 64-bit operating system on a 64-bit PC, the processor must support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW LAHF SAHF.
• InstantGo only works with computers that are designed for the associated standby mode.
If your PC is currently running Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can check whether it meets the requirements using the Upgrade Wizard. It is also recommended that you check your PC manufacturer's website for information on updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
*You can find more information directly from the manufacturer:
Manufacturer : MICROSOFT
Factory number : WN7-00614
Package weight : 0.054 kg
RoHS : conform