WIN8.1 64 PRO DE :: Operating system - 64Bit - COEM - German
Item-No.: WIN8.1 64 PRO DE
Category of goods: 0
Windows 8.1 Pro COEM 64 Bit (deutsch)
The new Windows
The new Windows brings together everything that's important to you - irrespective of device limits and regardless of whether you're at home, on the road or in the workplace. Windows 8.1 transforms PCs and tablets into ever-ready tools that work the way you want them to.
Thanks to unrestricted access to information, intelligent security features, advanced authentication and encryption procedures, and integrated cloud connectivity, Windows 8.1 Pro represents a secure, stable and easy-to-manage platform - regardless of whether the operating system is used on a tablet, notebook or desktop PC. Windows 8.1 Pro is tailored for corporate customers and ambitious private users, because the operating system offers a variety of additional features that enhance security, facilitate network integration, simplify administration and boost productivity.
All functions, features and apps from Windows 8.1 plus:
- BitLocker & BitLocker To Go: Encrypt hard drives and USB storage media to prevent sensitive data ending up in the hands of third parties
- Improved end-to-end security thanks to Trusted Boot, Secure Boot, Windows Firewall, Windows Defender and Smart Screen Application Reputation Service
- Domain Join (domain connection) and group policies for integration into domain-based networks and the multi-site management
- Optimal for BYOD scenarios: New features such as workplace network and work folders make it easier for administrators to manage devices that don't belong to a domain
- Downgrade rights included: The licence includes downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional and Windows Vista Business
Windows 8.1 system requirements
A PC must meet the following requirements to run Windows 8.1:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX and SSE2 (more information*)
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM driver
If you use Windows 8, you will receive a free update to Windows 8.1. Simply click the Windows Store tile on the start page.
Additional requirements for certain features:
- For touch input, a tablet PC or a monitor that supports multi-touch is required. (More information*)
- In order to download, run and dock apps from the Windows Store, you need an Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
- For some functions, a Microsoft account is required.
- Internet access (Internet service provider fees may apply.)
- Firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows certification authority in the UEFI signature database is required for a safe start.
- For optimal performance, a graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 10 or higher may be required for some games and programs.
- Separate playback software is required to play DVDs. (More information*)
- The licence for Windows Media Center is available separately. (More information*)
- For BitLocker To Go, a USB flash drive is required. (only Windows 8.1 Pro)
- For BitLocker, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive is required (only Windows 8.1 Pro).
- For Client Hyper-V, a 64-bit system with Second Level Address Translation (SLAT) and 2 GB of additional RAM is required (only Windows 8.1 Pro).
- To watch and record TV shows with Windows Media Center, a TV tuner is required (only Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center pack).
- A display adapter that supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3 and a WiFi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct are required for Miracast.
- To print via Wi-Fi Direct, a WiFi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing are required.
- The content of the free Internet TV depends on the respective region. Additional fees may apply for some content (only Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center pack).
- If you want to use a 64-bit operating system on a 64-bit PC, the processor must support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW LAHF SAHF.
- InstantGo only works with computers that are designed for the associated standby mode.
If your PC is currently running Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can check whether it meets the requirements using the Upgrade Wizard. It is also recommended that you check your PC manufacturer's website for information on updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
*You can find more information directly from the manufacturer:
Manufacturer : MICROSOFT
Factory number : FQC-06942
Package weight : 0.054 kg
RoHS : conform