WIN7 PRO 64 DSP :: Windows 7 Professional SP1 64Bit System Builder
Product picture : Illustration similar
Item-No.: WIN7 PRO 64 DSP
Category of goods: 0
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64Bit SystemBuilder
All functions for work and home
Windows 7 Professional includes all the popular Home Premium features and all the business features you need for work. Easily establish secure connections to corporate networks and share files on different computers at home. In addition, you can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode and easily restore your data in your home or office network by means of an automatic backup.
Note: The mainstream support ended on 13.01.2015, the extended support will end on 14.01.2020.
Windows 7 system requirements
The following requirements must be met in order to run Windows 7 on your PC:
• 1 GHz processor or higher with 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64)
• 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements for using certain features:
• Internet access (fees may apply)
• Depending on the resolution, additional memory and advanced graphics hardware are required for video playback.
• For optimal performance, a graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 10 or higher may be required for some games and programs.
• For some Windows Media Center functions, a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required.
• Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware.
• Homegroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7.
• Creating a DVD/CD requires a compatible optical drive.
• For BitLocker, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 is required.
• For BitLocker To Go, a USB flash drive is required.
• Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of additional available hard-disk space.
• For music and sound playback, an audio output device is required.
Product functionality and graphics may vary depending on the system configuration. Expanded or additional hardware may be required for certain functions.
PCs with multi-core processors:
Windows 7 is designed for use with the latest multi-core processors. All 32-bit versions of Windows 7 support up to 32 processor cores. The 64-bit versions can support up to 256 processor cores.
PCs with multiple processors (CPUs):
Commercial servers, workstations and other high-end PCs may have more than one physical processor. Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate support two physical processors for the best performance on these computers. Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic and Home Premium only recognise one physical processor.
More information can be found directly from the manufacturer:
Manufacturer : MICROSOFT
Factory number : FQC-08291
Package weight : 0.149 kg