EDI EN9260TXEV2 :: Ethernet network interface card PCIe 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
Item-No.: EDI EN9260TXEV2
• Compliant with PCI-Express 1.0a – x1 PCI-Express standard
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
• CSMA/CD protocol-compliant
• Includes setup wizard
• Supports 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-negotiation and jumbo frame
• Easy plug-and-play installation — automatically sets IRQ and I/O address
• Supports Wake-on-LAN and ACPI energy-saving mode
• Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Auto Crossover
• Compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac 10.4x and higher, or Linux operating system
Maximum speed capability
The EN-9260TX-E network adapters for PCs with PCI-Express slot offer the latest technology in energy-saving switching and Gigabit Ethernet network capability. The full bandwidth of the EN-9260TX-E enables a stable 1000 Mbit/s thanks to the PCI-Express bus architecture. It is not necessary to buy a new switch or broadband router, as the adapter's auto-negotiation function works with the existing switch, broadband router or hub to provide the highest available network speed (10/100 or 1000 Mbit/s). The adapter's automatic full-duplex capability increases the bandwidth even further and prevents packet collisions because the data can flow in both directions at the same time.
The exceptional chipset of the EN-9260TX-E provides higher bandwidth and increased functionality than conventional PCI network adapters. The adapter is designed such that it can use the full bandwidth of the PCI-Express bus (2.5 GBit/s), so that collisions and latency are eliminated (they are present in current 32-bit and 64-bit PCI bus architectures).
Easy installation and configuration The EN-9260TX-E enables simple and flexible installation and configuration of the adapter using plug and play technology. Simply plug the adapter into the PCI-Express slot on your PC and then switch the PC on; the plug and play function automatically detects the new device. The adapter is fully compatible with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks; the 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-negotiation ports on the adapter make manual switching a thing of the past. The best part is that the adapter is supported by all known operating systems, including Vista and Linux.
User-friendly setup CD wizard and driver*
The EN-9260TX-E includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard to make networking a lot easier. Its user interface simplifies and enhances the driver installation, so you can use the device straight away.
* The setup CD wizard is only compatible with Edimax network interface cards.
Manufacturer : EDIMAX
Factory number : EN-9260TX-E V2
Package weight : 0.086 kg
RoHS : conform