EDI EN-9235TX-32 :: Ethernet network interface card PCI 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
Item-No.: EDI EN-9235TX-32
Category of goods: 0
Gigabit Ethernet PCI network adapter
• Complies with the standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x
• Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control to improve the throughput
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
• Includes a setup wizard
• Supports 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-negotiation and jumbo frame
• Easy plug-and-play installation — automatically sets IRQ and I/O address
• Supports PCI 2.2 Wake-On-LAN function
• Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
• Supports 32-bit, 66/33-Mhz PCI Local Bus Master for high-speed operation of the Rev.2.3/2.2 /2.1 specification
• Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.4.x and above and Linux
Reliable wired networks
The Edimax Gigabit PCI adapters enable high-performance, wired networks for your desktop PCs. Connect your Gigabit home or office network to one of our Gigabit PCI adapters to instantly transfer files up to ten times quicker than with conventional 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once the connection is made, you can use your network to quickly and easily access music, documents, films and photos. The top-of-the-line model is the EN-9230TX-32 with additional features that benefit all users.
Comprehensive networking method
The EN-9235TX-32 supports ACPI (Advanced Configuration Power Interface) and Wake-on-LAN, which enables the PC output to be controlled remotely. The manageability, compatibility, plug and play and 32-bit bus architecture are the foundations of these PCI Gigabit adapters, which truly enhance your network.
User-friendly setup CD assistant and driver*
The EN-9235TX-32 includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard to make networking a lot easier. Its user interface simplifies and enhances the driver installation, so you can use the device straight away.
Manufacturer : EDIMAX
Factory number : EN-9235TX-32
Package weight : 0.123 kg
RoHS : conform