RASPBERRY PI 7TD :: 7" TFT LCD-Touch-Display, 800 x 480 pixel
Item-No.: RASPBERRY PI 7TD
The 7” Touch screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touch screen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
• 7” Touch screen Display.
• Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
• Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
• Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
• 10 finger capacitive touch.
• Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
• Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
• Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly.
• 7” Touch screen Display
• Adapter Board
• DSI Ribbon cable
• 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back of the display
• 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units)
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 & 3
Notice: You need the newest Raspbian OS version
Manufacturer : RASPBERRY PI
Factory number : RASPBERRY PI TOUCHSCREEN
Package weight : 0.52 kg
RoHS : conform