RASP STROM PI :: The StromPi for your Raspberry Pi
Item-No.: RASP STROM PI
RASP STROM PI
The StromPi printed circuit board expands your Raspberry Pi by providing an effective power solution.
In addition to the wide input voltage range, which allows you to operate the Raspberry with a 6 - 36 V voltage source, the integrated USV function safeguards critical applications against power failure. The Raspberry Pi software monitors the USV function and can send various messages if there is a failure, e.g. by email. The efficient switch regulator solution also enables the Raspberry Pi to be on the go with a battery. What's more, the USB outputs on the Raspberry Pi can optionally be upgraded to a high-power USB connection so power-intensive devices like USB hard drives can be used without restrictions.
Highlights & details
• A comprehensive power solution to enhance your Raspberry Pi
• Wide-range DC-In: 6 - 36 V operation possible
• Delivers up to 2 A of electricity
• Can be operated on wide-range connection or conventional micro USB connection, as preferred
• Integrated battery-sparing USV function (standby electricity < 200 µA)
• Efficient switch regulator enables mobile battery operation.
• Can be directly plugged into Raspberry Pi GPIO port - pin header looped through.
• Expands the Raspberry by two high-power USB ports
• Software solution for monitoring/alarm by email
• USV function and wide range also compatible with Banana-Pi, PcDuino, Arduino™, Cubieboard by using a universal USP power port
Dimensions (W x D x H): 4 x 5.5 x 2.3 cm
Delivery without Raspberry Pi and without 9-V block battery
Manufacturer : JOY-IT
Factory number : RB-STROMPI
Package weight : 0.025 kg
RoHS : conform