RASP OS 16GB :: Raspberry Pi OS 2.1 16-GB microSD card, pre-installed
Item-No.: RASP OS 16GB
RASP OS 16GB
The Raspberry Pi OS Linux operating system pre-installed on a 16-GB microSD card (class 10) with SD-card adapter.
RASPBERRY PI A, B, A+, B+
RASPBERRY PI 2 or 3
16-GB microSD card (class 10), including SD-card adapter, with seven different operating systems available for selection.
Simply insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot of the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 or 3
insert the microSD card including the SD card adapter into the existing SD card slot of the Raspberry Pi A or B.
Important: The seven operating systems are only available for selection (press the Shift key when starting) if the Raspberry Pi is connected to the Internet via the network interface (DHCP required). If no Internet connection is available, the Raspberry Pi starts the pre-installed Raspbian operating system automatically.
• The most popular OS
Windows 10 IoT Core
• Newly added
Arch Linux (loaded from the Internet automatically)
• Extremely easy to use and offers the user full control
OpenELEC (loaded from the Internet automatically)
• An operating system that enables the Raspberry to be used as a media centre
Pidora (loaded from the Internet automatically)
• Based on Fedora and optimised for the Raspberry
RISC OS (loaded from the Internet automatically)
• From the group of ARM developers, freely accessible
RaspBMC (loaded from the Internet automatically)
• Based on Debian and has been optimised. XBMC is an open-source media player that completes this operating system
Manufacturer : RASPBERRY PI
Factory number : NOOBS 16GB 2.1
Package weight : 0.012 kg
RoHS : conform