- Height-adjustable, tilt function, swivel function
- Physical resolution
- 3840 x 2160 Pixel
- Presentable colors
- 1 billion
- Electrical values
- Power input (operation)
- 90 W
- Power input (Standby)
- 0.5 W
- Wall mounting
- VESA 100x100, 200x200
- Pick up, repair and return
- Energy efficiency
- viewable screen size
- 80.01 cm
- viewable screen size
- 31.5 Inch
- Power Consumption (On)
- 90 W
- Annual power consumption
- 131 kWh
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (DC Off)
- 0.5 W
- Power supply
- Mains voltage input
- 100 - 240 V AC
- Mains plug
- EF - French + protective contact CEE 7/7
- Power supply, on device
- C14 - cold device socket (m)
*Energy consumption kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Professional monitor with accurate colour reproduction
- Unrivalled colour reproduction owing to extremely accurate calibration (factory setting)
- Incredibly consistent colour reproduction across the entire screen
- Colour detail and clarity in each greyscale
- White balance correction ensures amazingly accurate images
Unrivalled colour reproduction owing to extremely accurate calibration (factory setting)
Samsung's professional monitor UD970 is extremely precisely and individually calibrated directly in the factory — with an accuracy of ?E<1 for uniform colour reproduction across the entire screen and accurate greyscale transitions that are much softer than on monitors with simple software calibration. With its embedded calibration chip set developed exclusively by Samsung and its 16-bit lookup table (LUT), you enjoy more precise colours across the entire screen — far above and beyond the capacity of other monitors.
Incredibly consistent colour reproduction across the entire screen
Each UD970 is individually calibrated for a uniform correction. The display is divided into 25 sections for this purpose and the brightness of each individual section adjusted with the calibrator. This produces amazing calibration accuracy in the centre and periphery of ?E<3. The state-of-the-art calibration chip set from Samsung and precise tuning increase the uniformity from 75% to 90% and ensure almost perfect uniform values across the entire screen.
Colour detail and clarity in each greyscale
From the purest white to the deepest black: The greyscale on the UD970 features fine partitioning into 256 levels. Finally, the UD970 is carefully and precisely calibrated from one level to the next with gamma curve and greyscale correction with an accuracy of ?E<1. This ensures colour purity even in the finest greyscales to ensure you get true-to-life images with exactly the right blend of light, shadow and colour that faithfully reproduce every detail.
Enjoy the highest level of detail and the widest viewing angle
The UD970 offers the highest picture quality of its class with 4x FHD resolution and the widest viewing angles. With a resolution of 3840 x 2160, the UHD offers 4-times more pixels than full HD displays for true-to-life detail and the ultimate picture quality. The extremely high resolution of the UHD helps professionals to reduce unnecessary zooming and scrolling. Samsung's Pane-to-Line Switching (PLS) display offers a horizontal and vertical viewing angle of 178° for optimal viewing from any angle.
Certified for the highest professional standards
The UD970 boasts a Fogra PSD certificate proving that the colour print quality is industrially certified. The quality of the image is attested to by the TÜV master certificate of picture quality, and the monitor also bears the "UL listed" label, proving that it has been produced by a company that minimises foreseeable risks to an acceptable standard. The calibration report is also included, allowing professionals to inspect the data and review colour accuracy levels.
Wide range of connectivity options
The UD970 is supplied with a wide range of connectivity options, including two DP 1.2 ports, a Mini-DP to DP-plug, a HDMI port and a total of 5 USB ports. Via these various interfaces, images with four different full HD resolutions from up to four different sources are displayed. This affords you greater flexibility and improved productivity.
A broad range of pre-set colour modes fulfils different professional requirements
A total of eight different factory set colour modes and three colour modes easily configurable by users themselves are supported to meet the needs of any professional project.
- Adobe RGB: Colour mode without fading in the green and blue range for printing and publishing companies
- sRGB: Standard colour display on the monitor and in print for standard PC use
- High-brightness: Maximises brightness for gaming and bright rooms
- EBU, BT.709, SMPTE-C: Default colour space for the European Broadcasting Union, HD-TV broadcasts, analogue (SD) TV broadcasts
- Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI): Consistent and repeatable standards for high colour image quality
- Digital Image Communication in Medicine (DICOM): Digital Medical Imaging and Communication Standards
Two different individual colour modes on one screen
The sheer size and the ultra-high resolution give you the option to share the screen yet continue to view crisp, vivid imagery.
- Dual Colour Mode: In this mode, you can view two of the eight different pre-set colour modes simultaneously on the same screen and compare the same image in different colour modes.
- Quad Windows PBP and Dual Windows PBP: With Picture-by-Picture, you can split the screen into two or four 4 FHD windows. Thanks to the amazing UHD resolution, none of the magnificent picture quality is lost.