Superb clarity. Standout performance.
- IPS-Panel, Anti-Glare
- Physical resolution
- 2560 x 1440 Pixel
- Presentable colors
- 16.7 million
- External I/O Ports
- Display port
- 1x, 1x miniDP
- Electrical values
- Operating voltage
- 100 - 240 V
- Power input (operation)
- 35 W
- Power input (Standby)
- 0.5 W
- 1x/5x Upstream/Downstream
- Kensington Lock compatible
- Wall mounting
- VESA 100 x 100
- On-site replacement
- Energy efficiency
- viewable screen size
- 63.5 cm
- viewable screen size
- 25 Inch
- Power Consumption (On)
- 28 W
- Annual power consumption
- 41 kWh
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (DC Off)
- 0.5 W
- Power supply
- Mains voltage input
- 100 - 240 V AC
- Mains plug
- EF - French + protective contact CEE 7/7
- Power supply, on device
- C14 - cold device socket (m)
*Energy consumption kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Bring your work to life in vivid color detail, sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity for outstanding usability.
- Award-winning performance: Since each monitor is tuned at 99% sRGB, the colors look amazing right out of the box. The ultra-wide viewing angle on this 25” display lets you admire the QHD resolution at virtually any angle without losing those gorgeous colors.
- More ways to connect: Charge, connect and project handheld devices and more with extensive ports.
- Reliable and eco-efficient: Count on the DellTM Premium Panel Guarantee, 3 years Advanced Exchange Service and an environmentally conscious design.
A performance to remember
Superior screen clarity meets complete color precision for a brilliant viewing experience.
- Enjoy 25" of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great color consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a deltaE <3
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin bezel that is ideal for a seamless, virtually borderless viewing between monitors
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
Designed for your comfort and convenience
Work the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
- The U2515H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2515H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and five USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.01 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering
Reliable and eco-efficient
Your Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor – U2515His designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee2.
Should you need help down the road, this high-performance monitor also comes with a 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty 3 and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service4.
The Dell UltraSharp 25 Monitor – U2515H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with eco-friendly materials, the U2515H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.