BCR 450 :: LED driver IC, 90 mA, 40 V, SOT-23-6
The BCR450 is an LED driver IC optimised for use with an external transistor for driving LEDs above 100 mA. For currents up to 85 mA, the BCR450 can be used in stand-alone mode. The output current can be adjusted using an external resistor.
The IC can be switched on and off by an external signal, which is also suitable for regulating the brightness of the LEDs through PWM dimming.
Additional features are included to protect the LEDs from overload, short-circuit faults and over-voltage.
• General lighting, e.g. retrofits
• Medical and dental lighting
• Train and plane lighting
• Strobe lighting
• Universal constant current source
• Signal lights and rear lights for orientation or navigation
• LED controller for industrial applications (no AECQ-100 approval)
Manufacturer : INFINEON
Factory number : BCR450
Package weight : 0.001 kg
RoHS : conform