SAP 11257-02-20G :: Sapphire Radeon RX 460 Nitro — 4 GB — active
Item-No.: SAP 11257-02-20G
Category of goods: 0
SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 460 4G D5
The SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 460 Nitro comes equipped with a GPU base clock speed of 1175 MHz and a boost clock speed of 1250 MHz. The graphics chip is cooled efficiently, quietly and economically by a large dual fan cooler. The Radeon RX 460 enables virtual reality to be brought to the largest possible gaming community.
Based on innovative new Polaris architecture, it features state of the art technologies to deliver powerful performance and the ultimate VR experience.
- Chip: Baffin XT - Polaris 11 "GCN Gen4"
- Chip clock: 1175 MHz, boost: 1250 MHz
- Memory: 4 GB GDDR5, 1750 MHz, 128 bit, 112 GB/s
- Shader units/TMUs/ROPs: 896/48/16
- Computing performance: 2240GFLOPS (single), 140GFLOPS (double)
- Process: 14 nm
- Power consumption: 75 W (TDP), not specified (idle)
- DirectX: 12.0
- OpenGL: 4.5
- OpenCL: 2.0
- Vulkan: 1.0
- Shader model: 5.0
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8)
- Total height: dual slot
- Cooling: 2x axial fans (95 mm)
- Connections: DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
- External power supply: 1x 6-pin PCIe
- Dimensions: 221x123x38 mm
- Special features: H.265 encode/decode, AMD FreeSync, AMD TrueAudio, AMD Eyefinity, HDCP 2.2, factory overclocked (base clock)
The Radeon RX 460 redefines the gaming graphics card. Experience a graphics card that is more user-friendly than ever before. Discover intensive gaming with the latest e-sports and AAA titles, or take VR to a whole new level with the revolutionary LiquidVR™ technology. With asynchronous shaders, AMD FreeSync™ technology and overclocking potential, you can take advantage of optimum performance, fluid gaming and very high frame rates.
Manufacturer : SAPPHIRE
Factory number : 11257-02-20G
Package weight : 0.711 kg
RoHS : conform