RPI SENSE HAT :: Raspberry Pi Sense HAT, 40-pin shield
Item-No.: RPI SENSE HAT
RPI SENSE HAT
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT shield is compatible with the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 & 3.
With various different sensors, such as an acceleration sensor, a 3D gyroscope or magnetometer (compass), an air pressure sensor, a humidity sensor and a temperature sensor, the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT module can be used for a wide range of applications, experiments and games.
The LED matrix on the shield can display various sensor data, such as the location of geomagnetic north. Games such as Tetris, Pong and Snake can also be played using the joystick, provided that these games are integrated.
The joystick on the sensor HAT board can also be used to interact directly with programs on the Raspberry Pi.
• Gyroscope/angular speed sensor: +/-245/500/2000 dps
• Accelerometer/linear acceleration sensor: +/-2/4/8/16 g
• Magnetometer/magnetic sensor: +/- 4/8/12/16 gauss
• Barometer with an absolute scale of 260 - 1260 hPa (accuracy dependent on temperature and pressure; +/- 0.1 hPa in normal conditions)
• Temperature sensor (temperature accuracy of +/- 2°C on a scale of 0 - 65°C)
• Relative hygrometer (accuracy of +/- 4.5 percent on a scale of 20 - 80 percent humidity to +/- 0.5°C on a scale of 14 - 40°C)
• 8 x 8 LED matrix display
• Small joystick with five buttons
Atmosphere or temperature readings may vary slightly due to the Raspberry Pi and the sensor board warming up with use.
Raspberry Pi not included in delivery.
Manufacturer : RASPBERRY PI
Factory number : RASPBERRYPI-SENSEHAT
Package weight : 0.045 kg
RoHS : conform