RPI HB DAC+ RCA :: HiFiBerry DAC+ RCA, Raspberry Pi shield
Item-No.: RPI HB DAC+ RCA
RPI HB DAC+ RCA
HiFiBerry DAC+ standard RCA
The HiFiBerry DAC+ standard is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
• Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC with external low-jitter clock for best sound quality.
• Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
• Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
• No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2 & 3
• Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
• Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
• Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Delivery without Raspberry Pi
Manufacturer : HIFIBERRY
Factory number : HIFIBERRY DAC+ RCA
Package weight : 0.032 kg
RoHS : conform