RPI HB DAC+ PJ :: HiFiBerry DAC+ PJ, Raspberry Pi shield
Item-No.: RPI HB DAC+ PJ
RPI HB DAC+ PJ
HiFiBerry DAC+ standard Phone
The HiFiBerry DAC+ standard is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality. The phone version uses a phone jack instead of the RCA connectors for the smallest footprint possible.
• dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC with external low-jitter clock for best sound quality.
• Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
• connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
• no soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
• compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2 & 3
• directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
• ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
• comes with all components
Delivery without Raspberry Pi
Manufacturer : HIFIBERRY
Factory number : HIFIBERRY DAC+ PJ
Package weight : 0.029 kg
RoHS : conform