RPI HB DAC+ L :: HiFiBerry DAC+ light, Raspberry Pi shield
Item-No.: RPI HB DAC+ L
RPI HB DAC+ L
HiFiBerry DAC+ Light
The HiFiBerry DAC Light is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). It is designed as a cost-effective alternative to the HiFiBerry DAC+ for price sensitive users, that don't need all features of the HiFiBerry DAC+.
• dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality DAC for great sound quality (based on an high-quality ESS DAC chip with external low-jitter clock).
• connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
• no soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi
• compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+,B+, 2 & 3
• directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
• low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
• comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
• does not feature hardware volume control – however most programs feature software volume control.
Manufacturer : HIFIBERRY
Factory number : HIFIBERRY DAC+ LIGHT
Package weight : 0.031 kg
RoHS : conform