RPI EXPLO NFC WW :: RPI expansion, NFC-compliant with NFC card
Item-No.: RPI EXPLO NFC WW
RPI EXPLO NFC WW
This expansion board is suitable as an external interface for industrial and consumer products and is compliant with the three NFC modes: reader, P2P and card emulation.
The board is based on the PN512 NXP semiconductor solution. It includes an integrated high-performance antenna and is supported by a comprehensive software package (libnfc). It also provides a flexible SPI interface. Possible applications of NFC include contactless payments and read-out of measuring devices and customer cards.
• Powerful NFC-compliant expansion board for the Raspberry Pi
• Full NFC forum compliant NFC IC based on the PN512 NXP; compliant with all three NFC modes (reader, P2P and card emulation)
• Reader mode supports 4 NFC tag types and proprietary NXP MIFARE commands
• Flexible interface selection (SPI or I²C), software currently supports SPI Integrated high-performance antenna
• Including NXP MIFARE Ultralight NFC card (NFC forum tag type 2)
Manufacturer : NXP
Factory number : EXPLORE-NFC-WW
Package weight : 0.045 kg
RoHS : conform