ARDUINO SHD MOT :: Arduino motor shield, L298
Item-No.: ARDUINO SHD MOT
Category of goods: 0
ARDUINO SHD MOT
The Arduino™ motor shield is based on the L298, enabling the user to control inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC motors and stepper motors.
You can use the Arduino™ shield to control 2 DC motors or 1 stepper motor independently of each other. You can also measure each motor's power consumption and perform many other functions.
- Operating voltage: 5 - 12 V
- Motor control: L298P, controls 2 DC motors or 1 stepper motor
- Power: 2 A per channel or max. 4 A (with external power supply)
- Current detection: 1.65 V/A
- Free-running stop and brake function
Manufacturer : ARDUINO
Factory number : A000079
Package weight : 0.041 kg
RoHS : conform