IS 3-6456-5035-9 :: Educational kit: Electrical engineering
Item-No.: IS 3-6456-5035-9
Producing electrical energy is this easy! - Generate electrical energy from chemistry, magnetism, light and heat.
Experiment without soldering irons!
Simply plug components in — and that's it!
• With laboratory plug-in board and 25 components
• More than 35 detailed experiments
• With self-built computer measuring station
• With DC motor
Scores of simple experiments with
• Electro-thermal energy converters
• Static electricity
• Vital energy
9-V block battery
This educational kit enables you to work through the basics of electrical engineering. Using various technical systems for converting energy, you will gain a solid foundation for a better understanding of free energy research. Only those who experiment also develop a passion for the fascination of new electrical phenomena.
Every experiment is outlined in detail, so that even novices can achieve success quickly. The focus is on practical experimentation; theory is mentioned only to the extent necessary to carry out the experiments: practise makes perfect is the motto. Explore fascinating electrical phenomena:
• Aluminium foil and a pencil lead generate electricity
• Demonstrate charge using the electroscope
• Experiment with the vital energy of plant seedlings
• A bacterial battery is produced from micro-organisms and a biochemical cell
• A self-build electronic voltmeter with PC
• Charge separation using the electrostatic disc generator
The Free Energy educational kit is also an introduction into conventional electrical engineering. Through active experimentation, you will develop a solid basic understanding. Further experiments, such as those in the experiment manual provided, then expand your knowledge and skills. But be careful: Once you get the bug for free energy research, you will be hooked.
In addition to the components included in the educational kit, you will need a few more utensils generally found at home, e.g. aluminium foil or sticky tape.
Manufacturer : FRANZIS-VERLAG
Factory number : 978-3-645-65035-9
Package weight : 0.341 kg
RoHS : conform