SHARK DLCOM3 :: Converter SATA/IDE to USB 3.0
Item-No.: SHARK DLCOM3
Category of goods: 0
Sharkoon DriveLink Combo U3, IDE/SATA auf USB 3.0
The DriveLink Combo USB 3.0 is a USB 3.0-enabled adapter that enables both SATA and IDE devices to be conveniently and easily connected via a fast USB 3.0 interface to a PC or laptop.
The adapter is suitable for both hard drives and SSDs as well as for optical drives of 2.5", 3.5" and 5.25" in size which have an external SATA or IDE interface.
The cable adapter being connected directly to the corresponding SATA hard disks or drives means you can dispense with the annoying cables. A power adapter is included with the DriveLink Combo USB 3.0, providing a stable power supply for the connected devices.
To ensure that no important data is accidentally overwritten, the DriveLink Combo USB 3.0 has a write protection function for the SATA and IDE interfaces, which can be enabled or disabled using the selector switch on the top of the device.
An on/off switch and LED indicators are also located on the upper side of the cable adapter.
In addition to the power adapter already mentioned, the accessories include a 100 cm long USB 3.0 cable, a cable for connecting IDE devices and a Quick Start Guide to enable you to get up and running quickly.
• Enables the external use of 2.5", 3.5" and 5.25" SATA and IDE drives via USB 3.0
• Suitable for hard drives, SSDs and optical drives
• USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.x)
• Data transfer rate: max. 5 Gbit/s
• Optional write protection
• Status/transfer LED
• Universal application (PC, laptop etc.)
• No additional driver required for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32- and 64-bit)
• Currently supports HDDs up to 4 TB
• DriveLink Combo USB 3.0
• USB 3.0 cable (100 cm, Type A to Type B)
• IDE data cable
• 4-pin power cable for IDE devices (3.5" and 5.25")
• Power adapter (12 V/2 A)
• Silicone protector 2.5"
• Silicone protector 3.5"
Manufacturer : SHARKOON
Factory number : 4044951013760
Package weight : 0.753 kg
RoHS : conform