DVR LE808 HD :: LE808 HD hybrid 8-C HDTV digital video recorder
Item-No.: DVR LE808 HD
Category of goods: 0
DVR LE808 HD
- Digital video recorder
- On Screen Display (OSD)
Easier to use, all-in-one, lower costs
- LUPUS Electronics presents the new LUPUSTEC DVRs with 4, 8 and 16 channels. They support old analogue cameras as well as new HD cameras with resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) at 25 frames per second. Easily integrated into the local network, the recorder reliably records on a time-controlled basis or via motion detection or alarm. The software that we have developed is clearly structured and particularly easy to use. The interface on the device (e.g. playback) is identical to operation via browser or the enclosed free CMS software, which provides access to all new generation LUPUS recorders. An app for IOS and Android is available free of charge.
Find what you need quickly
- The Playback menu is identical on all 3 interfaces (recorder, Web browser, client software). Once you know one, you know them all without the bother of learning to control an entirely new program.
- The clearly structured Settings menu that many of our customers already know from our IP camera series is used for our series of DVRs. Simple, intuitive software is the core of our drive.
- No ambiguity. Our focus is on creating a user-friendly interface
Included free of charge: SmartVision software for MacOS and Windows
- Multi-monitor support: for any number of monitors ... •Multi-monitor support: for any number of monitors. Arrange images/windows using drag&drop
- Modern touchscreen operation possible
- Identical playback interface on device and web browser
- Integration of our XT alarm systems possible
- All windows are dynamically moveable
- Intelligent event and motion recordings are reliably triggered and produce an alarm. Split the image into different zones and determine when and whether a motion detection alarm or recording should be triggered
Cascadable: whether used privately or for business!
- No matter whether SmartVision is used on one monitor or many: the software can be dynamically adapted to suit requirements and windows arranged on other monitors using drag & drop.
Pre-prioritised pop-up push videos
- With only a few clicks, configure if and when an alarm should be triggered when motion is detected. A clear tabular structure with pushed video function enables incoming messages from all connected sites to be dealt with quickly and easily.
Distribute all cameras on the available monitors
- Our new video decoder can be easily configured via SmartVision software. Create a huge video wall without expert knowledge.
Touch-screen operation and dynamic window sizes
- LUPUS SmartVision Software allows you to configure and view your desired function window on the available monitors. Simply add images and then drag them to the desired location on the desired monitor using the mouse or touchscreen.
Easily process all incoming alarms from all connected recorders
- The LUPUS SmartVision software Alarm menu provides an overview of all devices and sites connected to the system. The incoming alarm messages are listed, on request with a live link to the camera image, and can be quickly and chronologically processed.
Free iPhone and Android app
With the free iPhone and Android "SmartVision" app, you can view live streams from cameras, watch recordings and begin audio transmissions.
This app is compatible with all new LUPUS recorders.
DVR mode Multiplex
Max. number of cameras 8 channels (8 x HD LUPUS cameras/analogue up to 625 TVL/2 x IP)
Supported camera resolutions 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels), 720p (1280x720 pixels), 4CIF and D1
Max. display and recording speed max. 25 fps (PAL), 30 fps (NTSC) per CHANNEL!
Display splitting 1, 4, 8, 9
Video output 1 x HDMI (max. 1920 x 1080 pixels), 1 x VGA (max. 1280 x 1024 pixels)
CPU dual core
OS Embedded Linux
Compression H.264 MJPG, G.711
Recording rate 48 - 6144 Kb/s, dual stream
Shooting modes: manual, time-controlled, alarm, video loss
Video connectors 8 x BNC input
Audio connectors 4 x RCA input, 1 x RCA output
VIDEO DETECTION & ALARM
Alarm actions: Recording, PTZ, guard round, alarm, push video, e-mail, FTP, buzzer & on-screen messages
Alarm inputs (isolated) 16
Alarm outputs (relay) 3
Playback and data backup
Playback modes: play, pause, stop, reverse, fast forward, slow, next file, previous file, next camera, previous camera, full screen, repeat, random, security selection, digital zoom
Synchronous playback: full screen or four simultaneously
Data storage variants: USB, network
Connector: 1 RJ-45 port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, LUPUSNETHD search)
Max. number of users: 128
Mobile access via iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone (LUPUS APP)
Camera support: LUPUS HD cameras and all conventional analogue cameras up to 625 TVL
ONVIF version V2.3
Data storage and backup
Internal memory max. 2 SATA HDDs, up to 8 TB
Network connection: 1 RJ-45 port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
2 x USB (USB 3.0 on the back, USB 2.0 at the front)
RS-232: yes, for PC communication and one keyboard
RS-485: yes, for PTZ control
Private zone masking: yes
PTZ control: yes
Digital zoom: yes
Password protection: yes
Key lock: yes
Power supply: 12 V/4 A
Power consumption: approx. 20 W (without HDD)
Dimensions: 375 mm x 285 mm x 50 mm
Operating temperatures: -10 - 55°C
Weight: 2 kg (without HDD)
Manufacturer : LUPUS
Factory number : 13520
Package weight : 3.7 kg
RoHS : conform
- Digital video recorder
- On Screen Display (OSD)