FLUKE 279 FC IF :: Fluke 279 FC thermal multimeter with iFlex
Item-No.: FLUKE 279 FC IF
Category of goods: 0
FLUKE 279 FC IF
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
The Fluke 279 FC is a fully equipped digital multimeter with integrated heat imaging that allows you to carry out your measurements in a purposeful way and increase your productivity. The thermal multimeter helps you find, repair, validate and report electrical issues, and also supports you throughout the entire troubleshooting process.
Thermal-imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment. They allow you to test hotspots on high-voltage equipment and transformers from a safe distance and to detect heat being given off by fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Problematic areas can be inspected quickly and from a safe distance thanks to the Fluke 279 FC's heat-imaging camera. As the thermal multimeter combines two measuring devices in one, it lightens the load and increases your productivity.
- Camera resolution: 80 x 60
- 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) LCD colour display
- The lithium-ion battery provides enough power for a full working day (more than 10 hours), under normal conditions
- It has 15 measurement functions, including AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, min./max., alternating current (with iFlex) and frequency
- Automatic shut-off to save battery power
- Safety according to CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
279 FC TRMS thermal multimeter, 18-inch iFlex flexible current probe, TL175 test leads, lithium-ion battery and charger, soft carrying case, hanging strap
Manufacturer : FLUKE
Factory number : 4684050
Package weight : 1.79 kg
RoHS : conform