UT 211A :: TRMS digital clip-on measuring instrument, 60A AC
Item-No.: UT 211A
Category of goods: 0
The mini TRMS UT211A current clamp meters
use the latest technology and have a TRMS measurement function (true root mean square) as well as an integrated LED work light for measurements in poorly lit locations. In addition, the entire series is equipped with an integrated, non-contact voltage detector (NCV) and thus allows voltages to be found quickly.
Functions and properties:
• Voltage measurement up to 600 V AC/DC
• Current measurement up to 60 A AC
• Resistance measurement up to 60 mOhm
• Capacitance measurement up to 59.99 mF
• Current clamp for conductors up to 17 mm in diameter
• Automatic measuring range selection
• TRMS measurement function (true root mean square)
• Diode test, continuity test
• Varied frequency (V.F.C.)
• Non-contact voltage testing
• Data hold
• Relative value measurement
• Integrated LCD display with backlighting
• Battery warning, automatic shut-off
• Overload protection
• Protection class CAT II 600 V, CAT III 300 V
Basic accuracy: 0.7 %
LC display: 39 x 26 mm, illuminated
Display range: 6,000 counts
Current measurement, AC: 0 - 60A / ±1.5% + 10 dgt.
Voltage measurement, AC: 0 - 600V / ±0.8% + 3 dgt.
Voltage measurement, DC: 0 - 600V / ±0.7% + 3 dgt.
Resistance measurement: 0 - 60 mOhm / ±0.8% + 2 dgt.
Capacity: 0 - 59.99 mF / ±4.0% + 5 dgt.
Voltage supply: 2x AAA/micro batteries
Dimensions: 175 x 60 x 33mm / 170g
Included with delivery:
Current clamp, test leads, battery, bag, manual
Manufacturer : UNI-TREND
Factory number : UT211A
Package weight : 0.341 kg
RoHS : conform