SIK 24 2 :: Silicone cable, 4.0 mm², red/black, 2 x 2 m
Product picture : Illustration similar
Item-No.: SIK 24 2
Category of goods: 1
Limited amount available.
SIK 24 2
The Jamara silicone cable is specifically developed for high-performance applications.
The special structure of hair-fine braided strands of high-purity copper make the cable
extremely flexible and offers the lowest-possible internal resistance for high currents and voltages.
The special silicone sheath makes the cable supple and temperature resistant with a highly insulating effect.
- Best quality "Made in Germany" for the highest loads
- Flexible, weather- and temperature-resistant insulation made from silicone
- Multi-core, braided strands within the cable
- Perfect for model building, and also for automotive and audio applications
- Length: 2 metres
- Number of cables: 1 x red, 1 x black
- Cable cross-section: 4.0 mm²
- Test voltage: 2.0 kV AC
- Nominal voltage (U0/U): 300/500 VAC
- Temperature range: –50°C to +130°C
- Bending radius: 7.5 x D (fixed installation)
15 x D (free movement)
- Composition: 61020 x 0.07
Manufacturer : JAMARA
Factory number : 99931
Package weight : 0.216 kg
RoHS : conform