MPU 6050 :: Combined sensor, 3-axis gyroscope/accel.
Item-No.: MPU 6050
Category of goods: 0
MPU-6050 motion tracking device, 6 axes, InvenSense
The intelligent InvenSense MPU-6050 sensor with a 6-axis I2C motion processor features a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer together with a Digital Motion Processor (DMP) — all on a system-on-chip device. The MEMS motion tracking device includes a programmable gyroscope and an accelerometer for precise tracking of fast and slow motion. The MPU-6050 motion processing unit features MotionFusio. algorithms that are also able to access external sensors and magnetometers via the auxiliary master I2C bus.
The MPU-6050 can be used with portable sensors, tablets and smartphones. The InvenSense MEMS MotionApps™ Platform extracts the corresponding movements and offloads sensor management from the operating system to provide an Application Program Interface (API).
• Supports I2C communication up to 400 kHz
• User-programmable gyroscope with full-scale range of ±250 ± 500, ±1000 and ±2000/s (dps)
• User-programmable accelerometer with full-scale range of ±2 g, ± 4 g, ±8 g and ±16 g
• MotionApps™ Platform support for Android, Linux and Windows
• VLOGIC/VDD: 1.8 V ±5%
• Operating current for gyroscope and accelerometer: 3.8 mA
• Full-chip sleep mode operating current: 5 µA
• Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm (QFN housing)
Manufacturer : INVENSENSE
Factory number : MPU-6050
Package weight : 0.002 kg
RoHS : conform