SCYTHE MKU40 :: Scythe Mini Kaze Ultra 40 mm
Item-No.: SCYTHE MKU40
Scythe Mini Kaze Ultra 40 mm
The Mini Kaze Ultra 40 mm fan is the high-power version of the Mini Kaze 40 mm series. The double-thickness, larger fan blades result in a fan with higher static pressure and increased air flow whilst retaining the same height and width. At 3500 rpm and an air flow of 8 m³/h, it provides a moderate noise level of 19.56 dB(A), making this fan suitable for many applications.
Many different uses
Use of a 2-pin to 3-pin adapter enables the Mini Kaze Ultra fan to be used to cool chipsets, in external hard disk housings or in removable frames.
The Mini Kaze Ultra is optimised for a particularly high air flow.
• Model name: Mini Kaze 4-cm Ultra
• Model no.: SY124020L (Ultra)
• Manufacturer: Scythe Co. Ltd., Japan
• Fan dimensions: 40 x 40 x 20 mm
• Fan speed: 3500 rpm (±10%)
• Noise level: 19.56 dBA
• Air flow: 4.86 CFM = 8 m³/h
• Voltage: 12 V
• Current rating: 0.07 A
• Connector: 2-pin (3-pin adapter is included)
• Note: The 2-pin connector (white part) of the Mini Kaze Ultra is 6 mm wide. The supplied 3-pin adapter cannot register impulses or fan speed.
• Bearing type: plain bearing
• MTBF: 30,000 hours
Manufacturer : SCYTHE
Factory number : SY124020L
Package weight : 0.055 kg
RoHS : conform