SCYTHE MK60 :: Scythe Mini Kaze 60 mm
Item-No.: SCYTHE MK60
Scythe Mini Kaze 60mm
The Mini Kaze 60 mm fan is the largest version of the series. It also has an impressive number of possible applications - HTPCs, Northbridge, external hard disks, removable frames or for active RAM ventilation. An air flow of 21 m³/h is generated at a speed of 2500 rpm and a noise level of 20 dB(A) - high performance and low operating noise. The Mini Kaze has a plain bearing, a service life of 30,000 hours and is delivered with a 2-pin and 3-pin adaptor.
Many different uses
Using a 2-pin to 3-pin adapter enables the Mini Kaze 60 mm fan to be used to cool chipsets, in external hard disk housings or in removable frames.
High performance and low noise
The fan has been to set an optimum speed of 2500 rpm to generate high performance and low noise.
• Model name: Mini Kaze 60 mm fan
• Model no.: SY602012L
• Fan dimensions: 60 x 60 x 20 mm
• Fan speed: 2500 rpm (±10%)
• Noise level 19.99 dB(A)
• Air flow: 12.3 CFM = 20.9 m³/h
• Voltage: 10.8 ~ 13.2 V
• Current rating: 0.07 A
• Connector: 2-pin (3-pin Molex adapter is included)
• Note: The 2-pin connector (white part) of the Mini Kaze 5 cm Silent fan is 6 mm wide. The supplied 3-pin adapter cannot register impulses or fan speed.
• Bearing type: plain bearing
• MTBF: 30,000 hours
Manufacturer : SCYTHE
Factory number : SY602012L
Package weight : 0.079 kg
RoHS : conform